A PHP Developer is responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. The primary focus will be the Integration of third-party applications with the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. He will also be responsible for the development of all server-side logic, high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well. The PHP Developer plays a foundational role in our company product development process and must possess a customer-centric vision
Responsibilities and Duties
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with third-party applications
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage solutions may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product and software to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
Qualification and Skills
- Must be Proficiency in PHP, Third party Application Integrations using REST API’s.
- Strong knowledge of Rest API’s and Web Server Applications protocols like Authorization Request, Access token Request etc,
- Experience of working on OAuth 2.0 protocol to authorize and authenticate API requests
- Good Understanding of third party application API Documentations for Authenticating Client Server,
- Experience in third-party APIs (like MailChimp, Google drive, etc.) and Should have sound knowledge on establishing Connections between third-party applications.
- Basic Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Basic Knowledge of Query Language
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments like Getting Authorization Prompting re-consent Getting the Access Token Using the Access Token Expiry.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Must have the capacity to work independently and also as a part of a team.
- Good time-management skills
- Sense of ownership in your performance and company’s success.
- A competitive salary
- The opportunity to learn tons at a rapidly growing startup
- Will always respect the Ideas
- We have a policy of No Work Hour (3 times in a week ) Which will allow you to Brainstorm and Deep thinking and Idea Pitching
- Our great 10x Team