- Business requirements analysis
- Creating and presenting software demos with customer’s requirements
- Project planning and resourcing
- Implementation of CRM & ERP System using one of the cloud based CRM/ERP provided by 10xBiz
- Working as a conduit between Customers and Technical team
- Testing the solution before handing over to the customer for UAT
- Training users on the ERP/CRM System
- Support customers post implementation
- Degree in Technology, Business, Accounting, MIS or equivalent (Software Development Degree is not required)
- Some knowledge of finance/accounting (if not from accounting background)
- Experience of using and/or supporting one or more of the following applications: Zoho, Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Microsoft Dynamics Nav, SAP etc.
- Knowledge of core business processes such as finance, purchase and payables, sales and distribution and project management required
- Good English and presentation skills are a necessity for this role.
The role is for junior to mid-level executives and remuneration will be based on your experience.
10xBiz is now looking for a professional, detailed oriented and confident ERP/CRM Implementation Consultant with a flavour of project management.
The ideal candidate should have a graduate degree and should have strong knowledge of business processes together with some project management skills. The candidate must be a strong communicator and should be able to work as a member of a team. The candidate should have a good understanding of Financial Systems with knowledge of any of the leading financial systems will be advantageous.